Find your dream home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Luxury 2 Bedroom/2 Bath 1256 sq.ft golf villa within the gated community of 'Canyon Desert' nested along side the Nk'Mip Canyon Desert Golf Course. Top of the line features inside and out. Gourmet kitchen, solid maple cabinets, stainless appliances. Open floorplan with 9ft ceilings integrate seamlessly with the outdoor areas to maximize living space. Bright & spacious Master includes a posh ensuite with a 2 p...
Gorgeous three bedroom, split-level home located in the Tucelnuit area-a peaceful oasis minutes away from town, recreation centre, school, library, shopping & restaurants. Main floor boasts vaulted ceilings in the living room, updated kitchen w/beautiful butcher block countertops, newer appliances, and new vinyl plank flooring throughout. Step out from the cozy sunken family room with fireplace to your sundec...
THE DESIRABLE TRUE RANCHER! Hard to find one level living on large lot close to downtown with loads of updates. Over 1750 sq ft 3-bedroom, 2-bath with large windows, wide hallways, living room with part vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, dining room, good-sized kitchen with loads of storage, eating nook (or small family room). Generous master suite with walk-in closet, 4 pc ensuite, good-sized 2nd bedroom, small...Listed by ROYAL LEPAGE PARKSIDE REALTY
"A Cabin In The Woods"-this wonderful mountain home exudes ski cabin life from yesteryear with all of todays comforts. Tucked inside a spruce forest, the ski in/out home offers peace & privacy. Quartz counters, newer bathrooms throughout, some flooring, paint, LED lighting, sauna, open concept living/dining area, adjacent kitchen bar seating, wood burning fireplace & dramatic windows showcasing the ski hill a...Listed by ROYAL LEPAGE LOCATIONS WEST
PERFECT get away on Mt. Baldy. This 5 bedroom, 2 bath chalet style, 2,500 sq ft home is now available from the original owners. This furnished (less some personal belongings) home is a part of a very well managed strata designed to take the stress off you as a homeowner. This is a mountain retreat at its finest on a ski hill (ski in/ski out) that is just right for your growing family. Call your Representative...Listed by
Immediate Occupancy !Enjoy the 2019/2020 ski season NOW in this Stunning 4 BDR 3 Bath Home on beautiful Mt Baldy offering full time living at its finest. Ski in and ski out in the winter, numerous hiking, and mountain biking trails in the spring summer! Purchase a piece of the mountain just in time for the exciting new ski season! Hardwood floors, in-floor heating, 20 foot vaulted ceilings, cozy wood burning ...Listed by RE/MAX REALTY SOLUTIONS
We welcome the opportunity to share with you the ways in which our knowledge and experience can get you the home of your dreams.
While most home buyers feel that homeownership is a big step, it’s really about navigating a series of smaller steps. As a REMAX real estate professional, we can guide you through the process. And since the purchase of your home will most likely represent the single largest investment of your life it's important to do it the right way. We're confident that we can make homeownership a reality for you by helping you find, negotiate and purchase the home of your dreams.
We look forward to assisting you in finding your perfect property in the beautiful South Okanagan. Feel free to use our website 24 hours a day to browse all the latest listings.
Ask us about our VIP HOME BUYER PLAN.
This is aimed at helping us find you the right home at the right price, in the shortest period of time. In our South Okanagan office, we have access to ALL the houses listed for sale, including off-market properties and "Pocket/Sleeve Listings" (area homes that are for sale but not listed on the MLS).
We are in a referral business
Even if you are not ready to purchase today, I hope that you will forward my name to anyone who you think may be interested in finding a great deal on a home.
Why you want to consult with a RE/MAX REALTOR.
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co-operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession
of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage
registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015