Find your dream home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Indulge in luxury living with this spacious 3-bed, 4-bath corner unit townhouse nestled in Osoyoos's newest community, The Villas! Designed for comfort, this residence features luxury finishes, high ceilings, ample windows, and a cozy gas fireplace for warmth and relaxation. On the main floor, you'll find an airy open floorplan, a gourmet kitchen with gas stove and stainless appliances, an entry-level master ...
This gorgeous, newly renovated 2-bedroom, 2-bath top-floor condo boasts a private balcony with stunning mountain views, overlooking the outdoor pool. Custom cabinetry in the remodeled kitchen includes new stainless appliances for that modern touch. The open floorplan, with new flooring, seamlessly connects the kitchen to the main living area, creating an inviting atmosphere for gatherings and relaxation. The ...
Welcome to this beautifully renovated oasis, featuring 977 sqft of living space, a spacious kitchen, living and dining area, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, hobby room, and a door for your pup! Upgraded electrical, plumbing, flooring, stainless appliances and a new roof. Enjoy the mountain view with your morning coffee, or relax in the tree-covered backyard, soaking in the sounds of nature. Gardening enthusiasts will...
Move-in-ready, immaculately kept rancher with an abundance of natural light, 9ft ceilings, and a stunning kitchen featuring granite countertops and newer appliances, including a gas stove for all your culinary adventures. The updated primary bath offers his & her vanities with a walk-in shower, adding a touch of luxury. A new high-efficiency gas furnace and a hot water recirculating system provides quick hot ...
Welcome to your dream retreat! Discover serenity in this quaint 3-bed, 3-bath rancher with full basement, tucked away on almost half an acre of pure privacy. The main floor features a spacious living area w/cozy fireplace, dining room, a well-equipped kitchen, primary bedroom w/2pce ensuite, main bath & second bedroom. The finished basement provides additional living space with a 3rd bedroom, full bathroom, f...Listed by RE/MAX WINE CAPITAL REALTY
We welcome the opportunity to share with you the ways in which our knowledge and experience can get you the home of your dreams.
While most home buyers feel that homeownership is a big step, it’s really about navigating a series of smaller steps. As a real estate professional, we can guide you through the process. And since the purchase of your home will most likely represent the single largest investment of your life it's important to do it the right way. We're confident that we can make homeownership a reality for you by helping you find, negotiate and purchase the home of your dreams.
We look forward to assisting you in finding your perfect property in the beautiful South Okanagan. Feel free to use our website 24 hours a day to browse all the latest listings.
Ask us about our VIP HOME BUYER PLAN.
This is aimed at helping us find you the right home at the right price, in the shortest period of time. In our South Okanagan office, we have access to ALL the houses listed for sale, including off-market properties and "Pocket/Sleeve Listings" (area homes that are for sale but not listed on the MLS).
We are in a referral business
Even if you are not ready to purchase today, I hope that you will forward my name to anyone who you think may be interested in finding a great deal on a home.
Why you want to consult with a REALTOR®.
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co-operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession
of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage
registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015